949 Brighton Avenue
Portland, ME 04102
On average, a person gains 5-10 pounds during the holiday season. Starting October 16th, join Dr. Vance, the HealthSource Team and Special Guest Speakers to “Get Healthy for the Holidays”!
Get Healthy for the Holidays is a Doctor-Supervised Program.
Dr. Vance will personally review your weekly progress! During this 8 week challenge, you’ll learn how to handle stress and choose healthier food options during the upcoming holiday season!
October 16th – December 4th (No class 11/27)
Wednesdays 7pm at 949 Brighton Avenue, Portland
Sponsored by HealthSource Chiropractic & Progressive Rehab of Portland-Westbrook.
Your one time $100 registration fee* includes:
- Initial Consultation & Health Screening
- Weekly Educational Class
- Weekly Weigh-in and Counseling
- Personalized Goal Plan and Meal Plans
- Healthy Cooking Class & Recipes
- Meditation & Exercise Demonstrations
- FREE Nutritional Information Packet
- FREE Exercise Guide and Goal Tracker
- Prizes, Motivational Incentives & More!
PLUS! We’re excited to announce two of our Guest Speakers who will inspire you:
- Chris McClay, Owner of Wellness Forum in Portland, Maine.
- Kelcey Hart, Personal Trainer & Holistic Living Expert.
*Join with a friend and both of you will get $25 off your registration, so each of you will only pay a $75 registration fee!
To join the class, stop by the HealthSource office at 949 Brighton Avenue in Portland or call us at: 780-1070.
Learn more about this fun, supportive and motivational challenge by visiting: www.facebook.com/HealthSourceOfPortland and click on events.