- Your back hurts
- You injured your rotator cuff and had shoulder surgery.
- Someone rear-ended you and now you can't move your neck.
- You've had a mastectomy and your arm is swollen.
- You had your knee replaced.
- You're trying to live a healthy lifestyle
- Every time you have sex, it hurts.
"I was driving along a state highway heading home on a summer afternoon. I dozed and drifted onto the gravel shoulder toward a drop-off onto someone’s lawn. The bang of my right side mirror striking a mailbox woke me up. I swerved left and skidded back into the road. Safe this time, but frightened."Read the Rest »
Every year, 60,000 women in this country are diagnosed with DCIS or stage 0 breast cancer.
In a recently published study, researchers analyzed the medical data of 100,000 women with DCIS to see what happened to them 10 and 20 years after they were diagnosed. Sharon Vaznis and I discuss their findings on the Morning Report. Read the Rest »